THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 2, 2012

A Short Note...

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. Mark 13:13 I've been dealing with the topic of persecution recently as it has come up a couple times recently in my life. It's been a huge lesson for me. As Christians, we are all persecuted in some way because the world truly does hate Jesus Christ and unfortunately not all will be with Him. My heart aches for them and I pray for them, but it is all in God's hands and His perfect Love. All we can do is trust in Him alone and do what He asks of us and never keep quiet in the face of darkness. We must not be afraid to share His Truth always! I thank God everyday for saving my life and all the lives of my brothers and sisters in Christ. We all must endure to the end and live for His Glory alone.

0 comments: