Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in Me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing. John 15:4-5
I am a born again, King James Bible believing Christian, freed from the lies of the New Age Movement (NAM) and a childhood background of atheism/objectivism. I was previously a practitioner of Reiki Healing, the Akashic records, Yoga, Meditation and many other occultic practices for several years. I am here to expose the deceptions of satan both outside the church (new age and other false religions) and inside the church (emergent, purpose driven,etc) and and to share the Love gospel of Jesus Christ with you. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 The Holy Bible KJV Feel free to contact me if you are in need of prayer or have any questions. I am happy to share. May God bless you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment