THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thank You

To anyone who has been reading this blog...


    I pray that in some small way it has touched your heart, uplifted your soul and helped you be more trusting in God and His Plan for us who love Him. 
   For those who haven't known the Lord yet, I hope the articles and videos on this blog have helped you come to know Him a little better and to see beyond the deception of darkness in the world. 
    There is much more to be added unto this blog, this is only the beginning. 
    I pray for healing to take place in your life and for you to be transformed by Jesus Christ. His Love will set you free.
    Thank you for stopping by. Have a beautiful God filled day of peace, joy, gratitude, love and mercy. 


God bless you,


Kristin Willruth 

0 comments: