Nice to meet you, your testimony is awesome, very few young people like yourself are saved from being in that deep to the NAM! Praise Jesus. I'm at Bloglovin, I have a blog post about a book called Inside the New Age Nightmare, by Randall Baer. Here is the link http://awritersreview7.blogspot.com/2014/01/book-review-inside-new-age-nightmare.html
My blogs at Bloglovin are The Lowdown Truth, and A Writer's Review. God bless.
It's nice to meet you as well. Thank you so much for the encouragement! I am just beginning to write my first book, in which I will be going into great detail about my testimony and so much more. I haven't written on my blog in about a year, as I'm sure you have noticed. I have a lot to learn about blogging and I would like to get more serious about it. For a little while now God's been urging me to get back to it and tonight He spoke to me very clearly about it. When I saw your post, it was even clearer. God is definitely speaking here! I look forward to checking out your blog. I pray we will be encouragements to each other.
I am a born again, King James Bible believing Christian, freed from the lies of the New Age Movement (NAM) and a childhood background of atheism/objectivism. I was previously a practitioner of Reiki Healing, the Akashic records, Yoga, Meditation and many other occultic practices for several years. I am here to expose the deceptions of satan both outside the church (new age and other false religions) and inside the church (emergent, purpose driven,etc) and and to share the Love gospel of Jesus Christ with you. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 The Holy Bible KJV Feel free to contact me if you are in need of prayer or have any questions. I am happy to share. May God bless you.
2 comments:
Nice to meet you, your testimony is awesome, very few young people like yourself are saved from being in that deep to the NAM! Praise Jesus. I'm at Bloglovin, I have a blog post about a book called Inside the New Age Nightmare, by Randall Baer. Here is the link
http://awritersreview7.blogspot.com/2014/01/book-review-inside-new-age-nightmare.html
My blogs at Bloglovin are The Lowdown Truth, and A Writer's Review. God bless.
Hi Robbie,
It's nice to meet you as well. Thank you so much for the encouragement! I am just beginning to write my first book, in which I will be going into great detail about my testimony and so much more. I haven't written on my blog in about a year, as I'm sure you have noticed. I have a lot to learn about blogging and I would like to get more serious about it. For a little while now God's been urging me to get back to it and tonight He spoke to me very clearly about it. When I saw your post, it was even clearer. God is definitely speaking here! I look forward to checking out your blog. I pray we will be encouragements to each other.
God bless :)
Post a Comment