THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 7, 2012

The truth about the new age

The "new age" is a religious mechanism to change our worldview into an eastern mystical worldview...You give up your mind even though you don't realize you're giving up your mind. -Caryl Matrisciana.


Yoga or Hinduism is the basis of the n
ew age and the father of the new age is satan. It is a doorway that opens you up to demonic possession, as do other new age practices such as meditation, chanting, tarot cards, reiki,etc...There are deceiving spirits out there that will try to fool you into believing they are angels of light bringing you closer to God. They pull you in and trap you in darkness. Don't fall for the lies. Only Jesus is the way to God. "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." -John 14:6 I was deeply involved in these and other occultic practices for years so if you want to talk, I am here ♥






0 comments: